Welcome to our biannual listener support campaign. It will run from August 19-September 9th.
We face many expenses here on the Great Detectives of Old Time Radio to keep the show going with $60 a month in hosting and $300 a year in malware protection.
You can contribute in one of two ways. Either: 1) You can send us a donation by Paypal or 2) If you would rather mail in a donation, email me and I’ll be happy to provide an address.
All Year Financial Support for the Great Detectives of Old Time Radio
- When planning your travel, go to our Priceline affiliate http://johnnydollarair.com. If you find a great deal and book through there part of your purchase goes to support the program at no additional cost to you.
- Purchase the App at either the Itunes Store or in the Amazon Android Store.
- Check out our Amazon widget on the lefthand side of the page with many books and movies I’ve reviewed that I think you’ll find enjoyable.
- I’ve written a couple ebooks relevant to the site including, All I Needed to Know I Learned from Columbo and What Made the Golden Age Shine. Please read them and if you enjoy them, review them. Both are available for the Kindle. All I Needed to Know I Learned from Columbo is available for the Nook, Ipad, and Kobo, as well as an Audible Audiobook.
- Every week we post one or two articles. They can be book reviews, old time radio program reviews, or something about vintage radio, television or movies. Subscribe to the article feed for the Kindle.
- I also have a host of other books (mostly fiction) available on Amazon or as Audiobooks.
- I’ve owned a Roku for years and it’s a great little device that can allow to stream from Netflix, Amazon, MLB.TV, Pandorra, and countless other places right to your TV. You can even listen to Great Detective through the blubrry app. If you buy it through this link, a portion goes to support the show.
Totally Free Ways to Support the Show:
- If you like the show, rate it on Itunes. While reviews are appreciated, you can rate a show without reviewing it.
- Become one of our friends on Facebook at http://facebook.com/radiodetectives
- Follow us on Twitter @radiodetectives
- Let your friends know about the show. You can send them a direct link to the home page or share on Itunes. Also if you’re following us on Twitter, you can retweet episodes or on Facebook, you can share the episodes from our page right on to your own wall.
- Link to us on your Blog Roll. (Let me know by email so I can link back to you.